Translate

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Stellar Pause

I'm back. After a blog-pause. I had a bunch of friends wondering why I had stopped. January was a month so packed with events - trip to London and to DC for the Inauguration being the big pieces. I am not traveling all of February! A pause! A wonderful pause in my journey. These "between" moments are great times to create. My book, So Few of Me, is dedicated to that thought. Hope you take some time just for yourself. To think. To rest. To dream.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inhale.......and exhale....Pick up a pencil and sketch your month's adventures down in snippets....The best moments rise to the surface in the quiet moments. Who knows what gems will present themselves.
Sit back and see what happens! looking forward to how you can share such an exciting month.