Translate

Monday, May 5, 2008

Free to Be You and Me


I'm busy working with Marlo Thomas and Carole Hart on the 35th anniversary edition of Free to Be! Quite an honor. The book is a classic with messages as important and powerful as the day it was published. My team at FableVision is helping me craft the book - building on the work done by Running Press. Samantha Oliver is our new art director. She is incredibly talented and a delight to work with - as is Erika Welch, our FV producer on the project. Here is the cover I inked and watercolored. 

2 comments:

Maribeth Bush said...

Peter,

I can't wait until the new "Free to Be You and Me" book is out on bookshelves. It's such a great book - and so embraces "The North Star" spirit, and therefore, they found the perfect illustrator in you for the project! Congratulations!

Maribeth

Peter H. Reynolds said...

Thanks, MB! : )