Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2020

International Dot Day

International Dot Day

September 15-ish. International Dot Day.  To learn more, visit The Dot Club. A day to celebrate creativity - for all ages - in school - out fo school. It is a day t think about the words: Making my mark. What does that mean? How will you use your creativity, time and resources to make the world a better place? Millions have joined us for over a decade to celebrate - hope you will too!  

By the way, this dot was one of many I painted - about the size of a half dollar (American). I love scanning small paintings and enlarging. As they enlarge - they reveal details that were once hidden. Imagine this little dot on the side of a building? Maybe I'll try that with a bit fo Photoshop magic. : )

It has been awhile since my last blog post. I think social media took me away from it, but I'm glad all my old posts are still here. My blog serves a different purpose. It is a more reflective space. Feels a bit more like a journal.  I hope you enjoy - and I hope I get back into my blog groove. : ) 

No comments: